skip to main content

About Our Partnership with

What services do we provide?

For your convenience, we have made several of our licenses available on online.
•Renewals for food Class A, B, C, and D, Non food class A and B. Child Care Centers, Tattoo Parlors and Vending Machines, Re-Inspection payments and Dog Licensing.
License Renewal,
Dog License,

What does building a Culture of Health mean to Jersey City Department of Health and Human Services as an organization?

“Licensing is vital to the Division of Environmental Health because it would be impossible to regulate the 3,000 establishments that we do without the data that’s collected during the licensing process.”

Environmental Health Staff

Contact Details:

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. City Hall Annex

1 Jackson Square, Jersey City, NJ 07305